Ireland’s first ever PANDAS Awareness Conference (CPD accredited) took place in Dublin’s world-class conference venue, The Convention Centre on 22nd October 2014.
The speakers at this conference were;
- Dr Niamh Lynch (Ireland)
- Beth Alison Maloney (US)
- Dr Catherine Nicolaides (US)
- Dr Finn Somnier (Denmark)
- Dr Rosario Trifiletti (US)
Over 130 attended the conference with 50 people joining us from the UK and across Europe. Parents of children with PANDAS filled the venue in the hopes of learning more from the experts about this little known autoimmune disorder.
The CPD accredited conference was also well attended by the medical community in Ireland attracting 50 Paediatricians, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Nurses and Doctors from across Ireland.
- Presentations – click to view the presentations from the speakers
- Practitioners – click to find doctors who can help
The event was kindly supported by